How to connect Jands Vista 2 and Wysiwyg
In this post i’ll explain how to connect the Pc version of Jands Vista Byron with Cast Wysiwyg.
Thanks to TRUSSDESIGN.IT for Cast Wysiwyg and Giancarlo Vannetti for the video tutorials
STEP1 – LUMINEX WYGALIZER
First of all, you must install the Luminex Wygalizer.
Luminex Wygalizer is an ArtNet network simulator which is viewed by Wysiwyg and Jands Vista as a node shared.
1. Go to the Luminex web site
2. Fill out the form that will allow you to receive an email with the link to the setup file.
3. Open the link in the email receipt, download install and run it on pc
4. From the drop-down menu you will see the IP address of Wygalizer created by the Microsoft Loopback adapter. press OK
STEP 2 – CAST WYSIWYG CONFIGURATION
Thanks to TRUSSDESIGN.IT for the use of Cast Wysiwyg
1. Open your WYSIWYG show and make sure that each fixture has the correct dmx address.
2. Go to the “Live” section of Wysiwyg
3. Live menù -> Device Manager
4. Press NEW
5. Select “Eth-DMX” and press “INSERT”
6. Double-Click on the newly inserted device and set the output ports on the correct DMX universe. When done, press OK
7. Highlight the device in Device Manager screen and press Connect
8. press CLOSE
STEP 3. JANDS VISTA CONFIGURATION
1. Open JANDS VISTA 2
2. Go on PATCH section and press CONNECT UNIVERSES (top-right)
3. Set the DMX universes on the last column
4. Good Job 🙂
If Jands Vista and Wysiwyg are on 2 different pc, here you can see an interesting guide about how to configure ip addresses.
Here you can find some interesting tutorial about Byron made by Giancarlo Vannetti