How To Connect Avolite Titan Simulator and Cast Wysiwyg
In this post I will explain how to connect Avolite Titan Simulator with Cast Wysiwyg.
Thanks to TRUSSDESIGN.IT for the use of Cast Wysiwyg
STEP 1 – INSTALLING MICROSOFT LOOPBACK ADAPTER
First you need to install on your PC the Loopback Adapter network connection.
I will show you how it works with windows 7.
1. go to “Start”
2. Run Cmd as administrator (right click on CMD and select “Run as Administrator”)
3. From the command prompt enter “hdwwiz.exe”
4. Select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)”
5. From the list select “Network Adapters”
6. Select the manufacturer “Microsoft” and the in right column “Microsoft Loopback Adapter”
7. Press Next and, once the installation is complete, check that everything is unsuccessful clicking with the right mouse button on the “Computer” in the Start menu or on the desktop, and select Properties.
Check: Device Manager – Network Adapter – Microsoft Loopback Adapter
8. Go now to Network Connections (where there are all the connections Lan, Wireless etc …) and pressing the right mouse button on all of them (except for “Local Area Connection (LAN)” containing the newly created Microsoft Loopback) disable them