STEP 4. TITAN SIMULATOR CONFIGURATION
2. Select the board you want to connect between PEARL EXPERT, TIGER TOUCH or TITAN MOBILE
3. Once you open the application, go to the Virtual Panel and go into System.
Tip for TITAN MOBILE: To enter in system mode you have to hold down the red AVO button and then Disk/System button. To do this on a PC, right click on the button AVO and then left click on Disk/System button.
4. On the touch screen, tap on Network Settings and make sure that it is set to the IP address previously selected on Luminex Wygalizer
5. Press EXIT from the virtual pannel and press NEXT
6. You will see a new screen where you have to select DMX Settings
7. Here you have to attribute to the node Artnet (simulated by Luminex Wygalizer) the universes that you use.
You will see 2 sections: “Available Dmx-Nodes” and “DMX Lines“.
In the “Available Dmx Nodes” open Art-Net and then press the “-> |” to the right of “Broadcast: Universe …”
In “Dmx Lines” activate the line (Artnet) you need.
8. Close the screen “DMX Settings”
9. Come back in program mode on the virtual panel
10. GOOD JOB 😉