How to connect High End System Hog 4 PC with Cast WYSIWYG
In this post I will explain How to connect High End System Hog 4 PC with Cast WYSIWYG.
I hope this tutorial is helpfull for you. In case of errors please put your comment at the end of the post and i’ll fix them.
Thanks to TRUSSDESIGN.IT for the use of Cast Wysiwyg
STEP 1. HOG 4 PC
1. Download and install Hog 4 PC and Visualizer Connectivity Driver (Here you can find all you need)
2. Open Hog 4 PC and make your patch (setup > patch command)
STEP 2 – CAST WYSIWYG CONFIGURATION
1. Open your WYSIWYG show and make sure that each fixture has the correct dmx address.
When you open WYSIWYG after Hog 4 PC and connectivity driver installation, you’ll see a little window called “HOG DP (550)“. I didn’t change nothing here. Port 6600 is ok to connect with Hog 4 PC.
2. Go to the “Live” section of Wysiwyg
3. Live menù -> Device Manager
4. Press NEW
5. Search “Wholehog DP8000” and press “INSERT”
6. Double-Click on the newly inserted device and set the output ports on the correct DMX universe. When done, press OK
7. Highlight the device in Device Manager screen and press Connect
8. press CLOSE